The 3PL or its clientc can easily select the optimal carrier based on a predetermined routing guide, performance, price or other business needs
With the variety of options available to today's global shippers, selecting the best carrier can be a challenging process for the 3PL. CTSI-Global's system enables the 3PL or its clients to easily select the optimal carrier based on predetermined routing guide, performance, price or other business needs or criteria set by the 3PL or its clients.
Having the tools online to quickly provide your clients with a freight quote will ensure their routing compliancy. By entering origin, destination and weight, a user can get actual rates for a shipment. Class or stop-offs can also be entered based on the terms of the contract with the carrier. Clients can create and update their routing guides through simple online maintenance tables that interface directly with CTSI-Global's Contract Management application to provide the exact rate for any shipment. All modes are supported for both domestic and international shipping activity.
Control the types of rated amounts viewable by each user group, such as buy, sell, benchmark or prepay and add (PP&A).
Key Features of CTSI-Global's Carrier Selection Include:
- Interactive rate shopper online for individual shipments
- Batch processing for data files, pre-pay and add, carrier compliance and accrual applications
- Custom Web design assistance for applications on your website
- Printable routing map
- Interface with bill of lading (BOL) application and posting application
- Online Routing Guide
- Carrier Selection Based on routing instructions, least cost, delivery performance, LSP criteria, LSP client criteria
- Prepay and add pricing
- Gainshare calculations
- Buy / sell capabilities
- Vendor Inbound Routing
- Spot quote management