Increase the value of the Freight Audit process.
Leveraging a single firm for both Freight Pay and Transportation Management System means a tool customized to your needs, a more integral process for validating and enriching data, and smooth implementation.
This TMS is Native
Because our world-class TMS was developed entirely in-house, we can create any customizations a customer needs without consulting a 3rd party for approval.
Bundle Adds Value
Putting freight pay and TMS on a single platform enables real-time integration of data and visibility across the entire shipment life cycle from order entry to carrier payment..
Most of the data needed to implement TMS is identical to that for Freight Pay. If you're an existing Freight Pay customer, we already have 85% of what we need.
It's an Ecosystem
Our end-to-end capability means your data lives in one system, talks easily with other integrations, & provides total visibility for a seamless supply chain toolset.
“Combining TMS with freight audit consistently saves shippers an average of 8-12% over freight audit savings alone. Freight audit tells you what happened; adding TMS gives you control of your supply chain.”
Josh Miller, VP of Sales
Without a Fully-Integrated TMS
You realize only a portion of the value of freight audit.
Gain more flexibility and control over the process:
- Enhance GL coding capabilities by capturing additional information at the time of shipment.
- Create dynamic on-demand accrual reporting including orders shipped, not invoiced, and invoiced-not paid.
- Leverage CTSI’s inbound vendor portal to standardize data capture and visibility to inbound shipments.
- Allocate freight costs at the PO and SKU level.
Spot ways to optimize process to save time and/or money:
- Upgrade reporting capabilities to include KPI’s on the entire life cycle of the order.
- Cost to Serve reporting – how much does it cost to service your customers
- Integrate shipment in-transit tracking information to drive invoice approvals and carrier performance reporting.
Do less work, and lower costs. Improve on-time payments, and reduce late fees.
- Reduce back end freight invoice exceptions by putting data validations in place at the time of shipment.
- Identify opportunities for improvement in the shipping process by leveraging ‘expected vs actual cost reporting’.
- Seamlessly integrate spot quotes used for auditing invoices.