For information regarding data protection in the European Union and European Economic Area, please see GDPR Policy.
1. Personal Data and Website Use Information
Personal Data may be collected by CTSI-Global when you send it via email, telephone, fax, contact forms, business cards, events, in-person meetings, and by signing up to receive information.
1.1 Personal Data
You may provide Personal Data in the form of some or all of these sources, or other sources:
- In the case of contact, identifying information, such as: Name, Address, Company Name, Email Address, Phone Number, Fax Number, Job Title;
- In the case of event / Webinar / contest registration, information such as: contact information (above);
- In the case of online profile creation, additional identifying and contact information, such as: Username, Avatar, User or Company Description, Areas of Interest or Expertise, Social Media Profile Names or URLs;
- In the case of in-person visits, visitor information, such as: name, company, and date and time of arrival;
- In the case of online visits, device-based data, such as: device-identifying or workplace-identifying information such as Internet Protocol (IP) address, cookies, and other Personal Data;
- In the case of calling from our website using a click-to-call button, we may collect phone log information such as phone number, time and duration of the call, and location information.
1.2 Other Sources of Personal Data
We may collect or purchase some or part of your Personal Data from third parties. These may include the forms of Personal Data above, and/or Personal Data may include information for targeted advertising and promotions, including email, social media, and targeted ads.
1.3 Website Use Information
Website Use Information refers to how a visitor uses our website. This information helps us to provide more useful content and more relevant communications. Website Use Information such as pages visited may be tied to Personal Data, or they may be aggregated alongside other visitor’s information, such as Internet browser.
Website Use Information may be in the form of some or all of these sources, or other sources:
- Internet browser
- Operating system
- Internet Service Provider
- Device information
- Mobile carrier
- Preferred website language
- Pages visited, and time spent visiting them
2. How We Collect Other Sources of Personal Data
2.1 Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies
Our website, email communications, and third-party partners use tracking technologies including but not limited to cookies to identify, track, and analyze Personal Data and Website Use Information. Cookies, other tracking technologies, and information from third parties and may be used to improve the usefulness of our website and to provide more relevant marketing communications.
2.2 Social Media Settings and Information
Our website may make use of external social media and embedded social media code. These features may enable you to interact with social media from our website, for example, to like our Facebook page from our website, or to share a blog post from our website to your LinkedIn profile. When using social media, your actions are subject to the social media website’s privacy settings.
CTSI-Global may also make use of Personal Data and Website Use Information gathered from our social media, such as when a visitor shows interest through liking or commenting about our services. This information may be used to improve the usefulness of our website and to provide more relevant marketing communications.
3. How Your Personal Data and Website Use Information Is Used
- We collect Personal Data and Website Use Information to respond to your inquiries;
- We collect Personal Data and Website Use Information to provide you with marketing communications, which may include but is not limited to: online advertisements, mail advertisements, email marketing and newsletters, and marketing calls;
- We collect Personal Data about visitors to our office to maintain safety of our employees and visitors and protect confidential information; and
- We share Personal Data when obligated to cooperate with legal authorities.
4. Sharing Your Personal Data and Website Use Information
Ways in which we may share your Personal Data and/or Website Use Information:
- We may share Personal Data and Website Use Information with our vendors or service providers for the purposes of supporting our services, such as technical or marketing support;
- We may share Personal Data and Website Use Information with third-party advertising platforms, social media, and analytics providers to provide and analyze marketing and engagement;
- When you share Personal Data, images, comments, or other information with us on social media, blogs, or other online communities, these may be public;
- If you register for an online event or Webinar, we may share Personal Data and Website Use Information as needed to process your registration, notify you, and provide you with the online service;
- If you register for or attend an event or contest that is sponsored or organized by us, in whole or in part, we may share Personal Data and Website Use Information with other sponsors or organizers;
- If we were involved in a full or partial merger, reorganization, or dissolution, we would use reasonable effort to notify you of any sharing of Personal Data and Website Use Information with this entity;
- We may share Personal Data and Website Use Information as legally obliged.
5. Other Uses of Personal Data
5.1 International Use of Personal Data
As a global company working with other global businesses, we may collect, maintain, and use your Personal Data in the United States and other countries. Individuals in the European Union and European Economic Area can reference relevant practices in our GDPR Policy.
5.2 Minors’ Personal Data
As a business service provider, our website is designed for adults. CTSI-Global does not aim to collect Personal Data from anyone under age 18. If you think your child has provided Personal Data, please contact us by contact form (see “Contact Us” section) so that we can delete their Personal Data.
6. Retention of Personal Data
We may retain Personal Data for the shortest time consistent with the original basis for collection. This time is determined by the basis of the type of Personal Data and amount collected as well as the sensitivity of the Personal Data processed, potential risk of harm from unauthorized use or disclosure of Personal Data, and whether we can achieve process through other means. Legal requirements (such as applicable statutes of limitation) are also considered when determining retention time. After the applicable retention time expires, Personal Data is deleted.
7. Your Personal Data Rights
7.1 Knowing Your Rights
Rights to Personal Data depend upon local data protection laws, which may include:
- Right to access your Personal Data;
- Right to correct inaccurate Personal Data;
- Right to object to processing of your Personal Data;
- Right to restrict processing of your Personal Data;
- Right to transfer your Personal Data to another controller, where possible;
- Right to delete your Personal Data; and
- Right to withdraw consent to collect, process, and/or share your Personal Data.
7.2 Managing Your Privacy Settings
You can unsubscribe from marketing emails by replying and requesting to opt out or by clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of each marketing email.
You can manage cookies through your browser’s privacy settings. Some browsers also offer a “do not track” option.
You can contact us via email, contact form, or phone to request to be removed from emails or telemarketing.
8. Protecting Your Personal Data
We take significant precautions to safeguard against loss and unauthorized access to Personal Data.
You are obliged to protect your Personal Data through responsible use of our website, including using strong passwords, not sharing passwords, and logging out of the website after use.
10. Contact Us